AboutWho & What
ESCP-EUROPE | MEGA Learning
MEGA Learning and ESCP-EUROPE
I am still feeling excited after last week "European simulation event". It took place simultaneously on four ESCP Europe campuses (i.e. Berlin, London, Madrid and Paris) for 170 students enrolled in the "Master European Business". In March 2016, MEB academic director, gave MEGA Learning the challenge to "Europeanize" the Parisian induction/team building seminar. Over 6 months, we worked together with 7 professors from four campuses and GWJ, the technology "mastermind", to bring the event to live. We had to organize simultaneous campus presentations from the "studio" in Paris, professor's simulation training and support using Blackboard Collaborate, European feedback sessions, over two time zones, etc. And it worked! The Simulation involves teams of 5-6 students each, with each team operating a directly competing company in two different market (region 1 & 2) over 3 full days. The Teams “run” their companies making all the operating decisions over seven-years. Teams submit simultaneously their decisions for each operating cycle and receive prompt feedback from the Simulation faculty on the performance of their company in the context of the other competing companies and then proceed to prepare their decisions for the next operating cycle. Student's feedback supports the argument that simulation participants found the exercise to be the one of the most powerful and impactful learning events that they have experienced. Personally, I could strongly feel the European perspective and running "virtually" from Madrid to Berlin and London gave me a great sense of belonging to a unique European team building seminar. Just after the event, the professors were all enthusiastic about their participation:
- It has been a great experience for the students and a great way for them to interact and get into a new group
- We confirm that also from the London campus perspective everything went great. A lot of fun, multicultural team work, and transversal learning.
- Paris Universe had very impressive levels of engagement. I have rarely seen such interest and concentration in an amphitheater as we had in Paris for MEGA's Merger briefing. In general I think the multiplex added to a corporate/ global feeling for the event.
- Also a very positive feedback from Berlin. We enjoyed the game! Thanks for a great game
- I am proud that I can tell my colleagues here in Berlin and MEB/MBA students or any prospects during concourse sessions in the future that I have been part of this great (almost historical) moment!
Benoît Calicis, MEGA Learning Mananaging Director
We want to expand !
The MEGA Learning group wants to expand further and faster. To bring about this critical expansion and extend geographic coverage, the group is looking for additional partners throughout the world.
MEGA Learning offers partners who have already developed a training relationship with corporate universities a genuine opportunity for extending their existing range and developing appreciably their business. We offer “Train The Trainers” sessions to help your people to sell, design and deliver outstanding learning journeys with the MEGA simulations as a connecting thread.
If you are interested in working with MEGA Learning, please don’t hesitate to contact us.